Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2020 pro gator that keeps flooding I have place the…

I have a 2020...

I have a 2020 pro gator that keeps flooding I have place the float and cleaned the carb but no help

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

TC3009G003729. Eng. no 3009G001

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to I have cleaned the carb and replaced the float and plugs and coils

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

It’s a Yanmar 3 can gas model 3009G001

3/8/2018
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Ok thanks
Hi I am sorry for the delay I got tied up with my regular work here as it's been a very busy day due to a heavy snow storm we are having. If the carburetor float was replaced but you were still having flooding issues it usually means that the needle in the sea inside the carburetor are worn and also you will want to take special care and cleaning out all the little holes inside the Jets. If you have new Jets and a new needle and seat as well as a float with new gaskets be sure that the carburetor is adjusted / manufacturer specs. If there is excessive corrosion inside the carburetor I recommend going with a replacement rather than rebuild as in some cases a kit is just not enough if the carburetor has excessive corrosion. Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper. Please remember to take a moment and rate my answers as that is how this site credits my time helping on the site. Five-star ratings in bonuses are always greatly appreciated.
Dan, Technician