Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Bought a 566 round baler 2 years ago.I been having trouble…

Customer Question
Bought a 566 round...

Bought a 566 round baler 2 years ago.I been having trouble with the net wrap , wrapping on the top rubber roller. Does the rubber rollers wear or warp Have other guys replaced these rollers?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Sorry it took me a while to find this, serial e00566x146760 it is a 2000 JD 566

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Would it be a good idea to replace with one steel and one rubber roller.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/8/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. Do you have the manuals for this baler for the settings and adjustments?