Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

You guys make a front mount snowblower for a Massey Ferguson…

Customer Question
You guys make a...

You guys make a front mount snowblower for a Massey Ferguson 1526?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Massey Ferguson 1526 JAG 81 1 1 0

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I want to get a front mounted snowblower for it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes it has a subframe underneath it and the mid-mount PTO it along with the loader guard and quick patch loader system on it I ordered it with all the options I could get it that time

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 5 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

With 20 hp tractor, nit many choices for front mount blower. Do you have a front pto, or will have to drive from rear? Here is one That appears to be a possibility.

I see the question is still open, did you find the problem?