Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Have a 2005 New Holland Boomer tractor tz22da. The fender…

Have a 2005 New...

Have a 2005 New Holland Boomer tractor tz22da. The fender assemble where the seat attaches is cracked. Metal too thin to weld and crack too big. Trying to figure out how to get the seat frame off, put on a plate (ideally on both sides) to spread the weight and then reinstall everything.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model is TZ22DA, Product ID Number HE20532, engine S753-102072, Unit 5F13B

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not for now.

2/19/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Seat rails have bolts on each end, and you have to go under the seat opening, to get to the nuts. See part link below.

Tried that before contacting anyone. My issue is the fuel tank is there and I cannot get at the bolts. Looked at the diagram also before contacting and can't see a way to get to the bolts. Cannot get to bolts with rear tires removed either that I can see.

Then the fender assembly has to be removed, then access the bolts. See link.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Is there a diagram or instruction that shows how to remove the fender? Can't be just four bolts in the front holding it in place.
Looked again in the diagram links you sent and it seems the answer is removing the roll bar (8 bolts) and the levers through the fender along with the bolts in the front might do the trick.