Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

2006 deere 200 clc keeps sending codes spn 1564 fmi31 and…

2006 john deere 200...

2006 john deere 200 clc keeps sending codes spn 1564 fmi31 and spn1076 fmi13 spn 1076 spn 0 we have changed injection pump and injectors about 450 hours ago ran fine for a while no throwing same codes its like its locking hydraulic up usually run engine at about 50 percent it almost kills engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

John deere 200clc execuvator keeps throwing spn1564 spn31 spn1076 spn13 spn1076 fmi 0 changed injection pump and injectors 450 hours ago and ran good for a while no doing same thing sometimes when you start it will have a slight miss turn it off and restarte and it stops missing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

The light looks like a execlamation mark when it deretes the engine it feels like the hydraulics feel like they lockup and boggs engine down

2/18/2018
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

well like 1 hour 6 hours if going to be seeral hours i am going to bed and get response tomorrow

No need to wait... Im not an employee of the site. Im going to post some info as I pull it and we can follow up as needed.

where the 200clc is there is no wifi or cell service is you can help maybe i can print your response and take it with me

The symptoms with the hydraulics bogging the engine sounds like a possible pump issue. Cut open the in tank filter and pilot strainer to check for fine metal/debris. If the pump has a stuck swash plate or is failing it will produce these symptoms

Any black smoke when it happens? Inspect the turbo as well for drag in the bearings and damage.

would it be better to do it tomorrow where we can talk would be fine just let me know

A failed pump/component will produce fine metal looking like glitter in the oil and filter.

You can log out and get some rest.... Im grabbing a few questions I can help with while my kids sleeping and posting some replys before I head to bed myself

1076

Fuel Inj Pump Control Valve

FMI 0

0

Extremely High

FMI 13

Fault

FMI 31

31

Condition Exists

like i was saying some times it will have a slight miss in the morning I usually run a little under 50% when light goes to flashing if you ideal it down it goes off if you wind up about 75% it will come on and get worse as for as the locking up or bogging down. When replaced the pump and injectors it fixed for a while then started doing it again. The hydraulics work strong if it had fluid hyd that were to different kinds would it cause problems also the hyd oil and filters were all changed some 600 hours ago but not sure what kind of oil was in it before so could be several different kinds
ok Dan i check in tomorrow thanks

Also double check if the other code is 1569 instead of 64 because my list is skipping it.

ECU 001569.31 Engine Power Derated Fuel Derate.

600 hours and even 10 hours or a few is enough to find metal on a failure occurring as it starts to happen fast then contaminates the system. If so it will be found in the in tank return element. also the pilot strainer next to the tank. Im going to post an offer for a complete operational and test troubleshooting guide if interested. If so once accepted let me know and I will post the link on my next available login. Covers specs, testing, schematics, etc.

Dan, Technician
it is 1569 31
It’s not 200 LLC it’s a 200clc

Thanks for the info. Most of the LC info in relation to the hydraulics will still be the same and same principals.... There is a lot of useful info. I have family obligations today but we can follow up as needed on here.

Im posting the access link in the private contact window above.

I posted two links in the window above.

interested it test and trouble shooting guide

i posted the links in the private contact window above. If there is still trouble please post your e mail

Dan how do i contact you by phone
I dont know what window above your refering to i am pretty not computer smart
I also sent my personal info to you its in the window above the expert contact info
or(###) ###-####
Ijerked strainer today and there were some fairly large pieces of metal about the size of a penicl eraser

Hi Clay, That is the sign of pump and component failure. I was not logged in when you responded back but the links to both full manuals were posted above in the blue private contact window. I would have sent them to your e mail now once i logged in and saw your responses. Im not an employee of the site so my availability varies each day. However, I see you refunded them so I shut down the links to the manuals and schematics since they are no longer paid for. Phone calls are additional as well but the site only allows one premium service per question and this one was used and then refunded before I was able to come back and respond.