Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What size decks can I use on an LX178? I'll go and look, I'd…

Customer Question
What size decks can...

What size decks can I use on an LX178?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I'll go and look

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'd like to get a new deck mine has some rusted holes in it. The Kowasaki serial number on he engine is FD44040U020238.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, I think that's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
2/17/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 4 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

Are you talking about the cutting deck ??

what is the ser# ***** the machine

Hi

Further looking into this in the JD parts book

you can use a 38" or 44" deck

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning

Just following up with you

Did my answer help you ??