Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Have a 574 International Harvester Tractor. Not sure what…

Have a 574 International Harvester...
Have a 574 International Harvester Tractor. Not sure what year it is. Maybe you could tell from the serial number. Looking to find where the fuel filters are located. If you have the Part numbers and a diagram that would be fantastic. If you happen to have a manual for download it would be much appreciated. Thank u so much.
Model: I574
Serial Number:(###) ###-####114214*
2/14/2018
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Okay...thank you Dan

Is yours the gas or diesel?

This parts catalog is not helpful on the fuel system after the tank and supply lines. Click on this link

Parts info

Thank you for your help

Pleasure to help... Did you get this resolved? Gas model or diesel?

Dan, Technician

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.