Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

C******s I have a J.D. 420W S.N. 104300 WITH. A REVERSER can…

My name is Michael C******s...

My name is Michael C******s I have a J.D. 420W S.N. 104300 WITH

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

A REVERSER can you help with any information on this tractor as

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I never seen a 420 with a reverser are there many that way and do you have an idea on value.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

1/17/2018
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Thank you Dan

Click on this link for the parts manual

Manual

The 420 had so many possible configurations, sales literature referred to the 420 "Fleet". There was a 420 General-Purpose, Standard, Hi-Crop, Special, Utility, and even Crawler versions, each with several wheel configurations

420W:row-crop utility

420T:tricycle

420C:crawler

420U:utility

420S:standard

Original price (USD) $2300 (1958 )

For reference

Tractor data

todays sale pricing ranges between 3500-4000

Click below for some current listings

JD 420W for sale

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Is there any other information you are looking for?

No you did a great job thanks Mike

Pleasure to help Mike.

Dan, Technician
Dan, Technician