Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a deer 318d skid steer popped a tire off the rim.

Customer Question
I have a john...

I have a john deer 318d skid steer popped a tire off the rim. Found my lug wrenches that I have don't fit, do you know the size? Will have to go into town and buy one.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Hold on will have to go out and get that. Thought with the model number I was good

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

1T0318DMacg232129

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/16/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

OHN DEERE: Nut - NUT, 5/8 WHEEL - N172058

• JOHN DEERE OEM spare part code: N172058
  • Alternative (interchange/cross code) JOHN DEERE aftermarket part code: N172058
  • Location: USA, Miami Florida.
  • Shipping: Worldwide.

Specifications
Weight: 0.09 LBS 0.04 Kg
Diameter 0.625 IN
Thread UNF2B
Thickness 0.689 IN
Across Flats 1.000 IN
Seat Angle 90
Seat Diameter 0.780 IN
Material Grade 8
Finish T

1 inch socket.... Id bring 1 1/6" and 1 1/8" just to be safe if they have been changed but the specs say 1"

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? I see this is still open. Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. I took the time to pull this information for you. Could do the same for me? 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated. It's been a pleasure working with you on this.