Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Is it the same for a kubota m8030, no dip stick? M8030 4wd I…

Customer Question
Is it the same...

Is it the same for a kubota m8030, no dip stick?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

M8030 4wd I don't have serial here but the type is v4300-1a

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just want to check transmission fulid

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

What type of oil to use

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/16/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

M8030 shows to have a dipstick and oil filler in the transmission case. # 150. Oil is the Kubota UTF Hytrans fluid or equivalent. see link for dipstick