Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

How do I replace waterpump on 574 international gas tractor.

Customer Question
How do I replace...

How do I replace waterpump on 574 international gas tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Do I have to remove radiator

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes have not started

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/15/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 1 month ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I’m Wayne

I will Be assisting you with this issue today

Yes, you need to remove the radiator

after that is out of the way remove the bolts on the fan, loosen then belts then remove the 8 bolts that hold W/Pump on

make sure the surface is clean before installing new

use sandpaper to clean surface

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning

just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please rate my answer 5 stars so I get credit for the question

HI

I took the time to anse=wer your question

Please take the time to respond to me

Wayne, Journeyman