Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 145 Versatile tractor for sale. The model number is…

I have a 145...

I have a 145 Versatile tractor for sale. The model number is ***** OHT.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Great! Im mostly looking for info.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not repairing . Thanks. The numbers I have are these: model V.470 OHT and engine # F041754 and SPD #1508. I would like to know what these mean

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not really

1/15/2018
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I’m Wayne

I will Be assisting you with this issue today

V.470 is Cummins engine model 7.7 V8

470 cu in

F041754 is engine serial number

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you. Could you tell me what year it is please.
hello?

HI

It is 1968-1969

Wayne, Journeyman
Thank you