Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Deere 2020 013641l. I am fixing it my self, my hydraulics…

John deere 2020 013641l ...

John deere 2020 013641l

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am fixing it my self, my hydraulics have lost pressure, the three point hitch has been chattering for a while. i have checked the bowl hydraulic filter underneath and have checked screen cylinder type filter underneath. i have taken the pressure side hose and unscrewed the fitting and very little would run out, and im stuck on what to do next. i have looked online for a diagram and have found none, i would check the return line to hydralic pump but i am not sure where it is located

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Alright thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

1/15/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

alright thanks

You have checked the screen in the transmission housing, shown in the link below? If so, then check the suction tube to the hydraulic pump. For the pump to suck air, it has to be on the suction side of the system, not on the return side. Deere has an online parts link. Which you could look up any hydraulic line, but you need to be looking at the suction system.

i have checked the screen in the transmission housing,and it was not shown in the link below
i got a briggs and stratton pdf from you
i am not sure if the pump is bad or if the suction hose is stopped up
i have looked al over the internet for a diagram and i either cant find one or it is to fuggy of a pictture for me to read it

OK< here is what i thought I was sending! did you see the other Deere link I sent?

Yea I went on there before finding this and just can't find a full schematic of hydraulics just bits and pieces
Yea I have pulled the screen filter on transmission or number 30 on diagram, were a few tiny metal shavings but not many but I've probably put 100 hours on it since I changed it

OK< if no problem found on the pump suction tube and hises, then the pump needs to be gone through.

Alright I'll get back with you tomorrow's

OK>

I see the question is still open, did you see my response?

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician