Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How do I relieve the hydronic connection on my New Holland…

Customer Question
How do I relieve...

How do I relieve the hydronic connection on my New Holland T4.75

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2912

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just pulthe connection

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/14/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Work the hydraulic controls with the engine off to relieve any pressure on the connection. Are you pulling on the outside portion that has to slip back?

I see the question is still open, did you see my response?