Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

4850tractor ihave no lights in the nose and no flashers. I…

Customer Question
4850tractor ihave no lights...

4850tractor ihave no lights in the nose and no flashers . I put a new light switch in

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

4850

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Light problem 4850 tractor no lts in the nose and no flashers ive put a new light switch in and have also torn the lights apart over the front wts I tested the lts they are ok I have no electricity to the light clusterrr

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/13/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 month ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Do you have voltage to the light switch and out of the switch when it is turned on? If you have voltage out of the switch, get the wire color and go to the light cluster and check that wire. If no voltage wire is damaged or disconnected between the switch and the cluster. If you do have voltage to the cluster, locate the ground from the lights and check for the ground to the frame. Most light problems are a loss of the ground side of the circuit.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician