Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What is the torgue value for the PTO shaft and the

Customer Question
What is the torgue value...
What is the torgue value for the PTO shaft nut and the clearance/adjustment procedure on the 540/1000 PTO internal shift linkages on a Case Puma 210 s/n z7bh0216. The part # for the nut is(###) ###-####and the parts are located on the case parts site pages 1.80.7 (01) and 1.80.1/01 (01)
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
1/18/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 7 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

This is a specific question and can only be answered by someone with access to this tractors tech manual and it sounds as though you would not. If you would have access let me know. Thanks

I'll opt out. Thanks.