Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I am an insurance adjuster. I would like to find the value…

Customer Question
I am an insurance...

I am an insurance adjuster. I would like to find the value of a model 9510 four wheel drive john deer combine. It is a 1997 model

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

1998 year model four wheel drive with serial # HO950X676440

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am an insurance adjuster----I am trying to establish a cost for the combine. It was burned in fire loss. The engine is gone. I have a sound salvage value set at $3,522.00. I just need a settlement figure for the company.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/11/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

Give me a bit to look into this

HI

The price ranges from $39,900 to 48,900.

this depends on the hours on machine, and condition

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morningjust following up with youdid my answer help you ??Please rate my answer 5 stars si I get credit for the questionWayne

HI

I took the time to answer your question

I know you don't work for free,

Please don't make me work for free

a response from you would be nice