Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 2007 jd 6430 ivt premium cab. The blower fan won’t…

Customer Question
I have a 2007 jd...
I have a 2007 jd 6430 ivt premium cab. The blower fan won’t work. I have checked all fuses and relays and all seem to be good. I have power to the controller because light is on and I can turn the vents in different positions and here them move. There are two blowers because there are two fan fuses. What do I do and where are the blowers located.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/9/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Sorry for the delay Click this link below for the blower motors. Test for voltage/power to the blower motors with the switch on and from the control panel for a possible faulty control panel. Let me know We can follow up as needed on here.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Also to assist in parts breakdowns/diagrams, click this link to access the parts manual and type in your model number.

Parts

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? I see this is still open. Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated. It's been a pleasure working with you on this.