Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

When i turn the key igetnothing, J D 4410, yes iam, I have…

Customer Question
When i turn the...

When i turn the key igetnothing

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

J D 4410

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes iam

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have tried putting power from the battery to the starter but it only sparks is there a relay that could be burned

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/7/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 1 month ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

if you are putting battery voltage direct to starter and nothing is happening

you starter has failed, it is shorted, the reason for the sparks

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning

Just following up with you

Did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer 5-stars

so I get the credit for the question

so I get the credit for the question

Wayne, Journeyman