Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Deere 510E S/N 10310EX855301. What is the model year of

Customer Question
John Deere 510E S/N...

John Deere 510E S/N 10310EX855301

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

What is the model year of manufacture for this machine:

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

John Deere 510E S/N 10310EX855301

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

What is the model year of manufacture for this machine: John Deere 510E S/N 10310EX855301

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/7/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

give me a bit to look up the year

Hi

Sorry for the delay

it is 2005 year

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

This does not match the documentation. Which part of the serial number designates the model year?

Hi

Thank you for the response

the 10 th digit is the model year

I don't believe that this is the correct answer and I have no way to verify it. Please refund my deposit. Furthermore, do not charge my CC any other amount. I provided my card no. for the $5 deposit, nothing else.

HI

I don't understand why you think this info is not correct ??

This is your choice, but what do you base this on ??