Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What transmission oil do I use for a M615 2012 Profiline…

Customer Question
What transmission oil do...

What transmission oil do I use for a M615 2012 Profiline please?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Deutz Fahr Agrotron 2011 Profiline WSXS8904001D10139. I think it is 10W 30 oil

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just want to add some oil

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all, the fill point is at the rear of the tractor above the hydraulic remotes

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I just need to know the grade of oil as I cannot find my manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/6/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

10W40 engine is the extreme duty oi for the transmission/hydraulic systems.

I see the question is still open.??