Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Would like to get a little more pto horsepower out of 5065…

Customer Question
Would like to get...

Would like to get a little more pto horsepower out of 5065 John deere probably try to go to 75 engine if possible

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes have not done anything yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Dont guess so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/5/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 6 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi Randy

I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

do you still need help with this ??

HI Randy

Sorry for the delay,I was called out

yes, you can change the gear on the output shaft

P/N R134984

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

MorningJust following up with youDid my answer help you ??If so Please remember to rate my answer 5-starsso I get credit for the questionWayne

Hi Randy

just wondering what you have done with this issue