Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Kubota diesel E300 engine running a ground thaw…

Customer Question
I have a Kubota...

I have a Kubota diesel E300 engine running a ground thaw machine. The engine runs great for an extended period of time then dies out unexpectedly. There is plenty of fuel in the tank, the fuel has been treated for these cold temps, we are confused as to why it runs so good for so long then dies.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. Does it Die instantly like you turned off the switch or sputter and die like its starving for fuel?