Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a case ih 140 maxxum. It's 20 below up here today. I…

Customer Question
I have a case...

I have a case ih 140 maxxum. It's 20 below up here today. I have blended fuel rated to 25 below in the tractor but under a load it powers down, when it's not under load it throttles up OK. The code I get is 3141.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

OK

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/30/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

your code is for fuel flow to low

you need some additive also into the fuel

I suggest 911 emergency thaw

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning

Happy New Year

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Morning

Did you get your issue resolved