Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How do I remove the injectors from a Farmtrac 35? i don't…

Customer Question
How do I remove...

How do I remove the injectors from a Farmtrac 35?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have that info

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I removed the fuel lines and clamp that holds injector down and used a wrench to turn injector left and right but ijectors want pull out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 4 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

spray the penetrating oil around the injector

rock left to right like you did, then use a small roller head pry bar to pry it out, they are tough to get out

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

HI

Happy New Year

Just Following up with you

Did my answer help you ??

Happy New Year

Did you get the injectors removed ??

Wayne, Journeyman