Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a jd 6190 r tractor front wheel drive 2014 yr. and I…

Customer Question
I have a jd...

I have a jd 6190 r tractor front wheel drive 2014 yr. and I do not know how to get the metal power steering rod back in place

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

That would be great

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fixing it myself and tried underneath the tractor and thru the floor on top butt to no avail

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/25/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 6 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What rod and do you have a picture you could attach of the rod and position?