Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

On an X360 with a 44" blower, the blower drive shaft turn…

Customer Question
On an X360 with...

On an X360 with a 44" blower, the blower drive shaft turn behind the blower but not for the blower and auger.???

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

X 360 about four years old.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, there is some kind of a disconnect right to the rear of the blower

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there some kind of a coupling in that shaft?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/24/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

The model number of the blower? Should be no coupler, but there is usually a shear pin, if the pin is sheared, you have no drive past the connection.

I found it just before seeing your reply. I’m all set. Thanks

OK> Thanks for the reply.

please use the 5-star rating system to close the question!