Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a D105 stuck in reverse and I can get it out. Let me…

Customer Question
I have a D105...

I have a D105 stuck in reverse and I can get it out

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Let me go look

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes -myself - just tried normal stuff brake down PTO off etc.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Serial #130510ZD54025

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/23/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc

When this happened was it while driving or on initial start up and use? Were there any strange noises noted prior to this? Check the oil for signs of metal/debris that would flag an internal mechanical failure occurring requiring disassembly. If the linkage is jammed due to internal problems there might be some disassembly required. Let me know.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.