Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

The hood latch on my Kioti CK27 tractor is stuck and I can't…

Customer Question
The hood latch on...

The hood latch on my Kioti CK27 tractor is stuck and I can't open the hood. Any suggestions as to how to get the hood open in this situation?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
hello?
I have been waiting for a response for 1 hour now. I am disconnecting.
12/24/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

I see question is still open, did you get the hood open? Take a rubber mallet and tap down on the hood, while someone pulls on the cable, to see if it will pop loose. If not, the grill has to be removed to access the latch screws, to remove and release the assembly.

Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 6 months ago

I see the question is still open, did you find the problem