Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My 3645 has been having trouble for some time, the light on…

Customer Question
My 3645 has been...

My 3645 has been having trouble for some time , the light on dash comes on then all mobility is lost , just shut of motor and restart and go . But this day it will not go or will the light go out

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Massey 3645 around a 2013 model

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing other than start and stop the engine..... its -10 c here so I warmed it up ...rin about 1 hr. thats it so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Its winter here and cold and I have no warm facilities

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
the engine serial no. is u27613 and the tractor serial no, is CU100-132009.
We had some trouble with the cab until the tractor no. was obtained, for door hinges
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
12/28/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 6 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I have not seen anything useful from you people yet. Try a little [email protected]!!