Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I just split my 850 jd tractor to change the clutch a I

Customer Question
I just split my...

I just split my 850 jd tractor to change the clutch a I found the clutch full of black oil the oil level in the engine is ok but it looks like engine oil how do I change the rear oil seal

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

How do I go about changing the rear oil seal in my jd850

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/17/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

This is the Yanmar engine? 850 compact? The flywheel is removed, and the seak retainer can be unbolted to replace the crankshaft seal. See the parts link below.

Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 6 months ago

I see the question is still open.???