Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have 1951 model A tractor that is smoking and pumping oil…

Customer Question
I have 1951 model...

I have 1951 model A tractor that is smoking and pumping oil back thru the carberator suggestions on cause

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I have a model A john deere tractor that is smoking and pumping oil back in carberator suggestions on cause

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

We took it to tractor repair shop but they couldn't figure out the cause.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

They put on a new starter, carberator and mag they has it running but after about 15 minutes it started smoking and running rough

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
12/19/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 6 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy