Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

MOdel is MF 4608 Tractor. Rail pressure monitoring code

Customer Question
MOdel is MF 4608...

MOdel is MF 4608 Tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: How long have you had your?

Rail pressure monitoring code 000157 15 the rail pressure controller has a positive deviation.

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Drained fuel tanks, replaced filters, re fueled and bled fuel system after starting it will run for 20 seconds or so and then it will stop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
12/19/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 7 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Would prefer a tech that knows the equipment better. Thanks
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 6 months ago

I'll opt out and have this on the top of the board.