Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a ud 60. I need some torque settings on the engine we…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a ud 60

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I need some torque settings on the engine we overhauling

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

The VIN no ADNT5100000003557, AND THE ENGINE NO, FE6204067B

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

YES WE ARE ON A FARM AND FIXING IT OUR SELF , WE DO THIS REGULAR ON OUR BIG MACHINES

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/15/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 8 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

what torques do you need

what is the engine make and model