Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How do i get to my hidrolik pump in the differential and wer…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get to my hidrolik pump in the differential and wer can i doelod the maitenance manuel my filter on the pump is cloge please forgive my englis

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Landini 1993 blyzzard 60 y dont have the serial number whit my

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No this is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/13/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, bare with me while I review your information. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day. Are you changing the oil in the differential or are you replacing the hydraulic pump?

please cancel everithing y will not nead yor cevisi anni more i purchase the manuel so thank you and please cancel the card
no thank you