Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What Holds the lower housing on the upper housing on a

Customer Question
What Holds the lower...

What Holds the lower housing on the upper housing on a Kubota L4400 front axle to enable a swivel seal Replacement

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

L4400 Gear Drive

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am doing this myself . I have separated the Gear case and want to separate the upper and lower swivel joint to replace the seal and may be bearings.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/12/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 5 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Do you have the snap ring off the bottom? See the link below

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician