Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have an issue with a command center sieve remote. in the…

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue with a command center sieve remote. in the setup it shows remote sieve and chaffer as being off. switches on side of machine will run chaffer and sieve but can't operate from cab.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

9770 sts 2010 model don' have serial number near

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/12/2017
Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question.

Can you tell me if the Command Center Display shows the current position of the sieve and chaffer or does it show "---" in place of the position? Also does the yellow ! show up after pressing the sieve or chaffer buttons on the armrest?

Depending on the version of the LC2 controller software on your combine the machine may not let you adjust the Sieve and chaffer from the cab if there is a fault. Let me know the answers to the above questions when you get a free moment.

Thanks,

Kevin