Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What size is fuel bleeder screw. Gc 1705 3 cyilinder diesel…

Customer Question
What size is fuel...

What size is fuel bleeder screw

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Gc 1705 3 cyilinder diesel 4 wd

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed fuel filter it was iced up , bled bleeder screw at pump ? What size is bleeder at bowl can't find correct size socket i thought i had every socket known, will not start ,waiting for battrey to recharge

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/11/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi, let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What is make of unit? Massey? Most bleed screws are 10mm head.