Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Hooking up 3-pin blower attachment to PTO on Kubota tractor.

Customer Question
Hooking up 3-pin blower...

Hooking up 3-pin blower attachment to PTO on Kubota tractor

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

There's a pin I depress to slide the shaft over PTO - I'm pretty sure that once it's properly situated, that pin is supposed to slide back in place?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it for now - simple question

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/11/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please post the tractor model and blower attachment model and serial number so I can reference the correct equipment you are working on or if you can take a quick couple photos as well and upload them it will be helpful to be sure we are on the same page.