Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Tell me the specc for a replacement battery for a DK 45S…

Customer Question
Please tell me the...

Please tell me the specc for a replacement battery for a DK 45S KIotiTractor

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model DKS 45 S/N FD2600848

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I have tried a replacement from Canadian Tire and it works for a short while and then will not start the tractor, It does not hold the charge

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/9/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

Group 24 Battery

Voltage: 12
CCA: 750
CA: 905
RC: 120 Min.

Length: 10.50"
Width: 6.75"
Height Over Terminals: 8.75"

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.