Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I am trying to find the location of the CAN terminators on a…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find the location of the CAN terminators on a john deere 7330

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

The model is john deere 7330 premium. I don't have the serial # handy

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am having a lot of sporadic error codes that are not at all related to each other. Friend said this is where I should start. Yes for myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/6/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 8 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

HI

I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

You want the ECM, I believe

it is # 3 in the Pic below

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I asked a very specific question that was not answered. I have multiple tractors that are the same and I wanted to know where the terminators are.