Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How to remove the pulley off the water pump on wc allis

Customer Question
How to remove the...

How to remove the pulley off the water pump on wc allis chalmers

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Do not have the serial number. It is a 1937 model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Tried to remove the collar behind the fan blades that is attached to the pulley and it did not turn

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/5/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What does your pump look like, this should be your pump. see link below.

Sorry for you trouble. He figured out another way. Please refund our money. Thank you and have a wonderful day.