Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

What does the 120E code mean on a Deere Cotton Stripper

Customer Question
What does the 120E...

What does the 120E code mean on a John Deere Cotton Stripper Model 7460 All electric supply has been lost to cleaner, saws, basket lift, compacter, row units, etc

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looking up code and cannot find

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No need a starting point and knowing what diagnostic code 120E means

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/3/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi It is Dan. Did you get this resolved? If not I will be glad to try to help. Let me know and we can follow up as needed on here.