Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Last information helpful, thanks. I've established it is a…

Customer Question
Last information helpful, thanks. I've established...
Last information helpful, thanks.
I've established it is a 1988 Timberjack 380B.
It has a 6v53 detroit driving it for which I have good workshop information.I would still like to find a complete workshop manual for this specific machine that explains and advises on maintenance and repair of the hydraulic and transmission systems. Thanks again, stevep.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/2/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi Steve

I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

click here to download 223 pages

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hi Wayne, thanks for this. i've tried to download the link but am unsure if it is something I already have - basically the manual on the detroit v6-53 drive unit - or information on the actual skidder operation itself which is what I want? can you confirm either way please. I'm not sure what it is that i'm trying to download, but if it is the engine manual, I alreay have it. cheers, ***** ***** to drive skidder for a couple of days...

Hi Steve

Thank you for the reply,

Sorry but this manual does not cover the engine

so I do not know if that is what you want

Morning Steve

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Hi again Wayne, thanks again...for some reason I could not download the 'click here' link of 223 pages that you sent. could you check this please? Or send the actual link address. Cheers, steve

Hi Steve

http://begin.akaad.net/signup?ad_domain=look.ichlnk.com&ad_path=%2Fsmart_ad%2Fdisplay&prod=141&ref=5097806&sub_id=professionalletterwriter5u_56&q=Timberjack%20380%20Service%20Manual.pdf&sf=ubd_books&utm_source=www.professionalletterwriter.com&utm_medium=referral&placement=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.professionalletterwriter.com%2Ftimberjack_380_service_manual_download.pdf&adserver=0.23.3&m=books&lid=98f68bd5-651c-462b-a334-20949d3bd4e6&_sign=6db9dbd81054034869b18360f4a71789&_signt=1512247766&lng=EN