Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I've got an old timberjack cable skidder with a 6V-53(N)

Customer Question
Second opinion] I've got an...
Second opinion] I've got an old timberjack cable skidder with a 6V-53(N) detroit in it, in NZ, poosibly a 520 skidder. It goes well but i'd like to get a full manual for it so I can suss out hoe all the hydraulics systems work etc. can you help with a possible site or similiar? Cheers, steveJA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?Customer: god only knows, i think it's a T/jack 520JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: that'll do for now, ta
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/2/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi Steve

I'm Wayne

I will assist you with this issue today

I will look to see if I can find a manual