Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

How to remove fuel tank on NH TD5050. 2011 NH TD5050 sn

Customer Question
How to remove fuel...

How to remove fuel tank on NH TD5050

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2011 NH TD5050 sn zajn50468

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes ,have not tried it ,trying to adjust the cluch

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
12/1/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

are you asking about the auxiliary fuel tank?

Hi Sorry for the delay

I was called out

there is a nut on the bottom of the holding tray

remove that and lift off, after you remove the hoses

see pic below

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.