Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a john deere 3032. It's about 36 degrees outside and…

Customer Question
I have a john...

I have a john deere 3032. It's about 36 degrees outside and I can't get it started. It did start for about 15 seconds but will not start again. Any advice?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am fixing myself. I removed the air filter so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

The engine is cranking, but not starting? Any smoke fro the exhaust when cranking? No smoke, no fuel to the cylinders from the injectors.

Do you have fuel past the fuel supply pump, or is the shutoff not opening the pump? See parts link below.