Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

We have a Fendt 410 Farmer tractor when the power steering…

Customer Question
We have a Fendt...

We have a Fendt 410 Farmer tractor when the power steering is low the warning light beeps and flashes! all power steering fluids are full so how can we stop the beeping and flashing

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

We only had to fill the power steering with oil and it would stop?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I only want to stop the beeping and flashing as everything else is exellent

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/28/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** the alarm is for low power steering and the fluid is not low it points to a faulty sensor or wiring issue. Test the wiring first and if okay and no opens or shorts, replace the sensor. The only other rare option is a failed ECU out of calibration or software updates. Let me know. We can follow up as needed.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.