Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

We have an M7-171 tractor with power shift transmission and…

Customer Question
We have an M7-171...

We have an M7-171 tractor with power shift transmission and are in need of installing a case drain hydraulic connection. This needs to be plumbed to a point where there is zero hydraulic pressure to allow the case drain oil from a hydraulic motor to an unrestricted path to the reservoir.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Are you still there?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Give me some time to look this up for you and gather some info to help. We can follow up as needed.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician