Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a lx 665 new holland i sat in it dash light up then…

Customer Question
I have a lx...

I have a lx 665 new holland i sat in it dash light up then try to start it acted like a dead battery got out put the battery charger on it ,sat back in it no dash light turn it to serves nothing check fuses good power to the switch no power to the head lights or dash very frustaded

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Lx###-##-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/28/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Have you checked the circuit breakers and relays in the electrical panel, with the two solenoids? See the link below.

I checked all Off uses everything's getting power but the fuse panel for the lights And the dash
No

Trace harness back, and look for bad connection for the fuse panel. Is battery voltage above 12.5 volts?